Monday, September 5, 2011

Continuing The Fight Against Evil

It looks like the guys behind the Mighty Morphin' YU Rangers episode are back at it again with another super hero video set on the Yeshiva University Campus.

This one is called Kamen Rider RIETS and seems to be about a YU-themed Power Ranger of sorts.



It looks pretty interesting - especially the costume design - and they chose to include one of my favorite songs, which seems to fit nicely. I wikipedia'ed "Kamen Rider" and it turns out it's very similar to Power Rangers, but with only one or two heroes instead of a team.

This preview video came out a while ago, so I'm not really sure when the finished product will be put online, but I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for it. The more fun YU videos the better, I say.

What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, and greatly encouraged! I certainly want to foster open discussion, so if you have something to say about anything I've written, don't hesitate! I also greatly enjoy comments/critiques of my stories. But please, no spam.