Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Listen To The Maccabeats' New Album Now!

Maccabeat-Mania is almost here!


This morning, several members of The Maccabeats appeared on JM in the AM to promote their new album "Out of the Box." The interview, album preview, and live performance starts around the 2 hour mark.

In addition, tickets are still available for the concert tomorrow night at 7:00 PM in Yeshiva University's Lamport Auditorium.

For those who haven't purchased their tickets yet, there is a special discount via JM in the AM if you type in "JMAM25" for 25% off discount when you purchase your tickets.

As I mentioned before, I unfortunately cannot attend, but if any reader wants to cover it for the blog, please send me an email (address on the side bar to your right).

But the real reason you probably clicked on this post is this bit of fun news: the full album itself is now available for your listening pleasure for free on Spotify!

I hope to do an album review at some point in the near future.

Lastly, a hearty Mazal Tov to Mordy Prus, the latest member of The Maccabeats to get engaged!

That means there are only 5 of the 14 members still available. A little known trivia fact, Mordy was the most searched by name Maccabeat that lead readers to this humble little blog. And yes, I will update the image some time soon when I get a free moment.

Hatzlacha guys, and keep inspiring us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, and greatly encouraged! I certainly want to foster open discussion, so if you have something to say about anything I've written, don't hesitate! I also greatly enjoy comments/critiques of my stories. But please, no spam.