Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Maccabeats "Out of the Box" Preview Video

The Maccabeats have released a video that previews their new CD "Out of the Box" in addition to drumming up some publicity for the CD debut concert, which will take place next week on March 28th:


Some of my predicted (Jewish music) songs are sample here, as well as one Hebrew song I didn't recognize and several secular songs as well. So far it sounds great, and I can't wait to get the actual CD in my hands - and playing in my car.

Tickets for the concert are still available for purchased at this website.

Unfortunately, I will be unable to go because of grad school demands on my time. If anyone who will be attending wants to write a guest post/review of the concert, please email me.

As a bonus, here are the several members of the Maccabeats singing "Keep Your Head Up" by Andy Grammer, which will be featured on "Out of the Box."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, and greatly encouraged! I certainly want to foster open discussion, so if you have something to say about anything I've written, don't hesitate! I also greatly enjoy comments/critiques of my stories. But please, no spam.