Friday, December 7, 2012

Another Maccabeats Marriage Update

My last post on the subject of the marriage availability of the members of the Maccabeats was this past January, with a new image that was subsequently updated in February - and is now outdated.

The updated graphic, as well as its original version, are the most (and basically only) downloaded files from my blog. I wanted to set the record straight so people, probably eager female fans, will stop downloading the  old picture.

Not only have several Maccabeats gotten married, there is also a NEW Maccabeat (and former Y-Stud) who has joined the group.

Click to enlarge.
The Members of The Maccabeats
Also, We will now have a separate availability graphic for the members of Standfour.

The members of StandFour
So for all those girls and potential mothers-in-law out there hoping for a Maccabeat Marriage - time is running out! 

...Unless there are more new (single) Maccabeats added in the future.



4 comments:

Comments are welcome, and greatly encouraged! I certainly want to foster open discussion, so if you have something to say about anything I've written, don't hesitate! I also greatly enjoy comments/critiques of my stories. But please, no spam.