Monday, December 10, 2012

Just A Maccabee, Looking For A Victory, Lifting Up My Eyes To The Sky-y-y-y Above!

I had to share this particular Chanukah parody music video in its own post since a good friend of mine was the driving force behind it and put it all together for San Diego NCSY. It's also a particularly fun song since they've finally used a different secular song as the basis instead of the umpteen "Gangnam Style" or "Some Nights" parodies that are out there.

I present: "Am Yisrael Chai," a parody of Train's "Drive By."



I must say, it's quite catchy and stands out among the other songs out there this year. The flip-book animations are also particularly neat and unique.

Great job guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, and greatly encouraged! I certainly want to foster open discussion, so if you have something to say about anything I've written, don't hesitate! I also greatly enjoy comments/critiques of my stories. But please, no spam.