Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Re: Making Sure She Has A Good Time

It's always fun to see some confirmation of the ideas produced in my sometimes (or is that always?) creatively zany mind.

Bad4 just posted a link to an article published in Ladies Home Digest back in 1950 regarding how a young woman can best secure second date with her handsome, young gentleman caller. Noticeable among the 25 items listed that are to be considered post-date, is #23:

23. Did you have a good time - and show it?

I rest my case. Well, not really. But, the fact that this is listed from the female perspective is certainly interesting.

1 comment:

  1. I basically always meet those criterion and I don't usually get asked out on a second date. The last date, I was disgustingly late for and he still wanted another but, I wasn't interested.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, and greatly encouraged! I certainly want to foster open discussion, so if you have something to say about anything I've written, don't hesitate! I also greatly enjoy comments/critiques of my stories. But please, no spam.