Friday, April 15, 2011

It's Pesach, Pesach / Gotta Get Clean For Pesach

Although I have already created a post collecting all the Youtube Pesach music videos, but this new one deserves it's own mention.

A friend from YU named Mordechai Tiefenbrunn has created his own parody of Rebecca Black's (in)famous Youtube phenomenon "Friday" called "Pesach." I like the lyrics a lot, and now I want someone to make a professionally recorded version - complete with music video, of course.



In other news, I hope to have the fourth and final part of "Exodus" completed in time for Pesach, so you'll be able to print out all four sections and share them with your family... I can dream, can't I?

1 comment:

Comments are welcome, and greatly encouraged! I certainly want to foster open discussion, so if you have something to say about anything I've written, don't hesitate! I also greatly enjoy comments/critiques of my stories. But please, no spam.