Tuesday, May 22, 2012

"Change, " A New Music Video From Judablue

Judablue has done it again! They have put together another fantastic, moving, inspiring song along with a very well done music video that tells a great story. They released it right at the end of Pesach, which didn't give much time for people to enjoy it before Sefirah began, so I'm making sure everyone can take time to listen and watch this incredible video.



This song can be downloaded for FREE if you "like" Judablue on Facebook.

All I want to know is - when's their next album coming out!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, and greatly encouraged! I certainly want to foster open discussion, so if you have something to say about anything I've written, don't hesitate! I also greatly enjoy comments/critiques of my stories. But please, no spam.