Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Re: "Go Ahead and Laugh"

To Chana, the self-proclaimed "Queen of a Castle of Cardboard" at Curious Jew, I post this picture and declare myself your brother-in-arms as lord and protector of the majestic Junk-Castle Greyshade:

And this is AFTER removing a similar pile of packaging, bubble wrap, etc twice already. So perhaps this is actually Junk-Castle Greyshade III.

Thankfully, ASoG and I have an elevator to assist in our garbage removal - a fact which only raises my level of admiration for Lady Chana and the heroic task she must undertake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, and greatly encouraged! I certainly want to foster open discussion, so if you have something to say about anything I've written, don't hesitate! I also greatly enjoy comments/critiques of my stories. But please, no spam.