Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Inyanei D'Yoma: Exodus

Since we just started reading Sefer Shemos, and the first few parshiyos deal with the actual exodus from Mitzrayim as well as the ten plagues, I figure now is as good a time as ever to bring everyone's attention to my unfinished "Exodus: A Pesach Story."

Please read - and comment on J - parts one and two, which I posted last Pesach and later in June. Going though shnayim mikrah v'echad targum last week got me re-inspired to dig up the incomplete third and final chapter, which I hope to finish and post soon (before these particular parshiyos are over).

Part 1

Part 2

Enjoy (and comment)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, and greatly encouraged! I certainly want to foster open discussion, so if you have something to say about anything I've written, don't hesitate! I also greatly enjoy comments/critiques of my stories. But please, no spam.