Thursday, February 9, 2012

Shirei Halevi'im Preview!

After I posted my initial Jewish Music Friday covering Shirei Levi'im, I was contacted by none other than Rabbi Benjy Epstein himself thanking me for the review and the publicity.

I mentioned that I usually link to youtube videos for people to sample the album and asked if he could do so. He replied that he couldn't do it at the present time, but I could!

Presenting "Friday" and "Shabbos" From Shirei Levi'im to get you in the mood for Shabbos!

"Friday"

"Shabbos"


Absolutely beautiful, aren't they? I am particularly fond of the repetition of the words "Mikolos Mayim Rabim" from "Friday" which is simply magical, to say the least.

If you don't already own this album yet, please do yourself a favor, head to CD Baby and buy it! This is one Jewish Music purchase you won't ever regret.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, and greatly encouraged! I certainly want to foster open discussion, so if you have something to say about anything I've written, don't hesitate! I also greatly enjoy comments/critiques of my stories. But please, no spam.