Monday, March 29, 2010

Have A Chag Kasher V'Sameach!

If anyone has yet to hear Chief Rabbi Lord Jonathan Sacks' shiur titled "A Seder Night That Changed History" - and still has time to invest in listening to shiurim today - don't pass up the chance! It puts a whole new perspective on the story from the haggadah about the chachomim staying up all night in Bnei Brak.

I hope everyone has a Chag Kasher V'Seameach (and/or Gut Yontif) and enjoys the time spent with family in friends during the sedarim (or seder for those residing in Israel).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, and greatly encouraged! I certainly want to foster open discussion, so if you have something to say about anything I've written, don't hesitate! I also greatly enjoy comments/critiques of my stories. But please, no spam.