Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's Finally Here!!!

Well, they've finally done it.

After months of unfulfilled promises and over 2 years of production, the world premiere of the full episode of the Mighty Morphin' YU Rangers is tonight at 10:30 PM in Glueck 308.

I have to say I'm a bit excited to see the finished product, especially after all the hoopla that the guys who are making it have been talking about all school year.

In case you don't know what I'm referring to, the preview/theme song was posted on Youtube around Purim time. An insider source tells me that the voice you hear portraying Rita in this video has actually been replaced by the talented voice of world-famous blogger Chana from The Curious Jew.

So if you're a guy (girls not allowed, apparently) join me along with everyone else in attending the premiere! For those unable to make it, the guys told me it will be posted on Youtube shortly thereafter.

It's Morphin' Time!

I feel like I'm in 2nd grade again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, and greatly encouraged! I certainly want to foster open discussion, so if you have something to say about anything I've written, don't hesitate! I also greatly enjoy comments/critiques of my stories. But please, no spam.