Sunday, December 13, 2009

Facebook Shidduch Rules

I'm sorry for just posting links as of late - I have some posts brewing in my mind that will need time to be properly composed... and I have school work to do, unfortunately.

In the meantime, enjoy this post by yubchur on ShidduchDater about Facebook shidduchim/dating research etiquette (yes, I realize it's from Thanksgiving, but I just found it). I think he's pretty much on target.

I will hopefully have something new posted in the coming week. Until then, have a Lichtegen, Freilechen Chanukah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, and greatly encouraged! I certainly want to foster open discussion, so if you have something to say about anything I've written, don't hesitate! I also greatly enjoy comments/critiques of my stories. But please, no spam.