Saturday, December 19, 2009

'Tis The Season

I recently saw this post on Matzav about the concern expressed by someone of a more yeshivish/charedi hashkafa about buying Coca Cola products for their families this time of year. Namely, they don't want to bring the Santa Claus into their otherwise Torah-based homes. One solution is simply stop buying Coca Cola. Another is to remove the labels. A third (and far more healthy suggestion) is to stop drinking soda. Now there is a fourth option.


A friend of mine came up with an easy solution that only requires a few minutes and a permanent marker.


Voila! I think it kind of looks like the Lubavitcher Rebbe Zt"l (no offense to any Chabad readers intended). Also, for those who think that the modern Santa Claus was invented by Coke, apparently it isn't really true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, and greatly encouraged! I certainly want to foster open discussion, so if you have something to say about anything I've written, don't hesitate! I also greatly enjoy comments/critiques of my stories. But please, no spam.