Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Posting Comments

From the department of public policy:

Recently, (within the last week or so) there has been some anonymous person leaving spam related comments on a large number of my posts. I have removed them and changed the settings which now let me approve if a comment is in fact added or not. I think this is an annoying necessity, but it's also very bothersome to have to go through the posts and delete these advertising related comments one-by-one. So I apologize for the added procedure, and I am figuring out ways to avoid attracting such attention in the future.

Thank you for your consideration and cooperation.

Shades of Grey

P.S. Please do continue to comment, and certainly let me know if this new commenting process is overly frustrating.

1 comment:

  1. I did the same thing with my comments. For a different reason. Someone left nasty insults on a post. I said, "oh, no... this isn't happening anymore."

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, and greatly encouraged! I certainly want to foster open discussion, so if you have something to say about anything I've written, don't hesitate! I also greatly enjoy comments/critiques of my stories. But please, no spam.