Saturday, December 8, 2012

Fantastic Musical Proposal Video

Eric, the fellow starring in this cute music video that details his proposal to his fiancee whom he met on J-date, is quite the talented guy. I'm very impressed with the overall quality and creativity shown in the arrangement, choreography and seemingly random bits of humor thrown in (the male ballet dancer?).


I think he's got the Maccabeats and Y-Studs proposals beat.

Maybe we should have an annual competition for Jewish musical proposal videos? The winner could get an appearance by the Maccabeats (or someone else of their choice) at their wedding or chuppah.

So, female readers - what would you think if your gentleman caller and hoping to be fiance made a production such as this for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, and greatly encouraged! I certainly want to foster open discussion, so if you have something to say about anything I've written, don't hesitate! I also greatly enjoy comments/critiques of my stories. But please, no spam.